It is a Tourism Council of Bhutan and Department of Immigration norms that all Tourist VISA shall be availed through a licensed inbound tour operator of Bhutan. (P.S. we are one of them).
Following are the step by step procedure on applying tourist VISA to Bhutan.
- Choose a inbound tour operator. (Licensed like us)
- Plan your trip to Bhutan.
- Send your tour cost and VISA fees through wire transfer.
- Send scan copy of your photograph part of your passport.
- Tour operator proceeds VISA and other reservations on your behalf.
- Tourism council accepts and issue the VISA approval letter to your chosen Tour Operator. (within 3 working days).
- Your tour operator will then forward the VISA approval letter to you through email.
- Carry the printed copy of your VISA approval letter and produce it along with your Passport to immigration office on arrival.
- The immigration officer will then stamp the VISA on your passport.
- Welcome to BHUTAN.